On July the 1st, 2007 in recognition of the changing requirements of the farming communities in which they operated, the four long standing Agricultural Dealership’s of Gawler Farm Machinery, Measdays Services, Riverland Farm Machinery and Seddon Motors combined to form the Rosenberg Machinery Group.
On the 1st of February 2009, Park Motors became part of Rosenberg Machinery Group thereby leveraging the many benefits and opportunities available to a larger dealer group to provide products, parts and technical support for the Mallee region.
With a combined trading history of over 235 years Rosenberg Machinery Group has a depth of knowledge and experience unmatched in our trade area.
Members of the original families that started these businesses today sit on the Board of Directors of Rosenberg Machinery Group. They also have active roles within the dealerships to ensure the value’s that these businesses were built on continues into the future.
With over 75 employees RMG provides sales and support for the full range of John Deere products, from their innovative walk behind mowers to their market leading Combine Harvester’s.
With branches strategically located in the mid North, Riverland, Mallee, Kangaroo Island and the Yorke Peninsula regions RMG is well placed to service the communities in which we operate.
RMG’s combined strength also allows us to hold the franchise for many of the World’s leading brands at specific locations where these products best meet local requirements. These franchises include Bourgault, Hardi, Croplands,Howard Australia, SDLG, Horwood Bagshaw, Silvan, GPS Ag, Leica Geosystems and Castrol allowing us to offer our customers the complete solutions package.
RMG is committed to being at the forefront of technology and staff regularly attend factory training locally, interstate and overseas. With three Precision Ag Specialists RMG is devoting significant resources to this emerging technology.
RMG commitment is to provide class leading products and the highest levels of support in the markets we participate in.
- 1937 Measday’s established at Bute by Claude Measday
- 1938 Park Motors established at Pinnaroo by AD Westphalen
- 1960 Owen Service Station established at Owen by Lester Rosenberg
- 1963 Park Motors awarded the John Deere franchise
- 1965 Seddon Motors commences business.
- 1967 Seddon Motors appointed John Deere dealers for Kangaroo Island.
- 1982 Owen Service Station relocated to purpose built complex at Roseworthy and changes name to
Gawler Farm Machinery Pty Ltd.
- 1982 Gawler Farm Machinery appointed John Deere dealers
- 2000 Riverland Farm Machinery commences operations and is appointed John Deere dealers for the Riverland area.
- 2000 Riverland Farm Machinery premises opened by John Lagemann Managing Director John Deere Limited Australia
- 2003 Measdays Services relocate to purpose built facility at Kadina
- 2003 Measdays Services officially opened by Dan Strempke Managing Director John Deere Limited Australia
- 2007 Major renovations at Gawler Farm Machinery opened by the Honorable Steele Hall, ex premier of South Australia and Kerrie Keeler, Managing Director of John Deere Limited Australia.
- 2007 Rosenberg Machinery Group formed.
- 2009 Park Motors purchased by Rosenberg Machinery Group.
- 2009 Rosenberg Machinery Group appointed GPS Ag franchise.
- 2009 Rosenberg Machinery Group appointed Leica-Geosystems franchise.
- 2010 Major building renovations undertaken at Park Motors
- 2010 Major building renovations commenced at Seddon Motors.
- 2010 Riverland Farm Machinery appointed Hardi Broadacre spray product franchise.
- 2010 Measdays Services appointed Croplands spray product franchise
- 2010 Measdays Services, Riverland Farm Machinery and Gawler Farm Machinery appointed SDLG four wheel drive loader franchise.
- 2010 Rosenberg Machinery Group awarded Managers Club by John Deere.
- 2011 Rosenberg Machinery Group awarded Managers Club by John Deere
- 2012 Rosenberg Machinery Group commenced operations at its latest branch in Murray Bridge, RMGH Murray Bridge.
- 2013 Rosenberg Machinery Group appointed Kuhn franchise